¿ Where are stored the configuration settings ?

Aug 27, 2010 at 11:39 AM
Edited Aug 27, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Hello,

I have a DNN5.4 with more than 100 portals. I am planing to upgrade my fckeditor to ckeditor but I have found some problems configuring ckeditor.

With ckeditor I can configure styles or templates using configuration files, but I can't configure toolbars from configurartion files, I must do it from "custom editor options", and I must repeat this operation with all 100 portals !!

I think that if this settings are stored on a database table I can do a massive update. ¿ In which table was stored this settings ?

Thank's.

Albert Vergés.

Coordinator
Aug 27, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Its a little more complicated then you think. The Toolbars are stored for each Portal in the File DNNROOT\Portals\[PortalID]\CKToolbar.xml this File is auto generated on the first run of the editor. Or an your case you can modify the File and copy it to all subfolders.

This is needed because the Toolbars can be assigned to every Portal Role.

Aug 30, 2010 at 6:39 AM
Edited Aug 30, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Ok, I see it.

But, How can I set the default toolbar for all roles ? At web.confit I was set ck_toolbar="UdG" in CKHtmlEditorProvider, but the default toolbar for all roles was still basic and full for administrators.

Thank's.

Albert.

Coordinator
Aug 30, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Ok you use one toolbarset for all users?

Currently there is No Option to set a Toolbar for all Roles.

I think the best option for you would be modfiy the CKToolbar.xml and Edit the Full and Basic toolbar and change it to your UdG but dont´t change the name.

Or you insert the sql settings manually The Table that is Used is HostSettings Properties are:

Name=DNNCKP#0#toolb#0  <--- Means DNNCKP#[PORTALID]#toolb#[ROLEID]

Value=UdG

But in that case you also have to add your toolbarset to the xml File.

Aug 31, 2010 at 9:05 AM

Ok, I will replace basic toolbar width udg toolbar !

thank's.