Secrured URL error

Aug 9, 2011 at 1:02 PM

hei,

When i create a link to a documet and choose secured URL from the URL type, i couldn't open the file. while it work good with Absolute and relative URL. (I'm using 1.12.15 with dnn 5.6.3)

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /LinkClick.aspx

Aug 9, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Are the files uploaded with the dnn File Manager or the File Browser from the Editor?

Does the url look like this...

LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=xyz

??

Aug 9, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Files are uploaded with the file browser from the Editor, i tried also with files uploaded with the File manager and it is the same problem.

yes, the link look like: LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=xyz&tabid=xx

Aug 30, 2011 at 5:43 PM

We are experiencing the same issue on 5.6.3 and 1.12.15 of the editor. Any ideas? Switching to another editor creates valid LinkClick.aspx links, so I don't think it's a problem with the web.config handlers.

Sep 13, 2011 at 12:11 PM

I tryed to test secured url with dnn 6.0.1, so i get:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   WatchersNET.CKEditor.Browser.Browser.CmdCloseClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1431
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +114
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +139
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +28
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2980

Sep 13, 2011 at 2:05 PM

I remove the LinkClick Option in the next Version, until i am able to reproduce the error.

Sep 15, 2011 at 12:07 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.