Editor works now with DataSprings Dynamic Forms & Registration Module

Aug 3, 2012 at 8:41 PM

I noticed this fix in a very old version of the editor and wondering what settings need to be on the provider for this to work because i am having issues with Registration Module with DNN 5.6 and CKEditor 1.14.2 Dynamic Registration 4.10.70.  Thanks for any insight.

Aug 4, 2012 at 1:26 PM
asuman1179 wrote:

I noticed this fix in a very old version of the editor and wondering what settings need to be on the provider for this to work because i am having issues with Registration Module with DNN 5.6 and CKEditor 1.14.2 Dynamic Registration 4.10.70.  Thanks for any insight.

Can you describe which issues do you have? i dont see any problems with ckeditor Provider 1.14.5 and dynamic registration 4.20.01 Trial Version. But i wont wonder if there are issues with this module. This Module is a real mess Various javascript errors, various functions dont work because of that error (not related to my editor).

Before i could search for errors regarding my provider datasprings needs to resolve their issues. Before the module actually work itself i didnt see a reason to spend some time hunting for errors.

Aug 7, 2012 at 4:02 PM

I am not saying that it is an error with your code but worndering if it was a certain setting that I can get around the issue of the editor not loading in the admin editing screens.  I noticed on an older version of the editor you had some fixes in place for Dynamic Registration and was wondering if I have something set wrong in the configuration that could be causing it.  Thanks 

Aug 19, 2012 at 11:27 AM
asuman1179 wrote:

I am not saying that it is an error with your code but worndering if it was a certain setting that I can get around the issue of the editor not loading in the admin editing screens.  I noticed on an older version of the editor you had some fixes in place for Dynamic Registration and was wondering if I have something set wrong in the configuration that could be causing it.  Thanks

No this is not a configuration issue. This is a problem of the javascripts in the module. I was trying again to test the module but of the thinks didnt work because of the bad js code.

As i wrote above before the module work itself i have no possibility to test my editor with the Module.