Getting this error all of a sudden on my install

Sep 11, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Installed the provider last week and everything was working great.  Today I received a report from a user that they could not edit content.  Confirming the error I got this:

An error has occurred. DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException() at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at WatchersNET.CKEditor.Utilities.SettingsUtil.LoadPortalOrPageSettings(PortalSettings portalSettings, SettingBase currentSettings, Dictionary`2 settingsDictionary, String key, ArrayList portalRoles) at WatchersNET.CKEditor.Web.CKEditorControl.LoadAllSettings() at WatchersNET.CKEditor.Web.CKEditorControl.CKEditorInit(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnInit(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index) at DotNetNuke.UI.UserControls.TextEditor.OnLoad(EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Any ideas?

Coordinator
Sep 15, 2012 at 4:34 PM

No i don't have a clue. technically there is a check that checks if the key is in the dictionary or not.

I guess you installed the latest Version?

Did you already saved any Portal or Page Settings in the Editor Options?