How to use/configure DNN 6 to use CKEditor?

Sep 20, 2012 at 10:52 AM

I have installed the CKEditor on my Dnn 6.2 website, but can not find it on the HTML Editor Manager under Host.

How do I go about using it after installing it?

Sep 20, 2012 at 3:09 PM
tjustice wrote:

I have installed the CKEditor on my Dnn 6.2 website, but can not find it on the HTML Editor Manager under Host.

How do I go about using it after installing it?

After installing the editor is automatically set as default Editor. On the HTML Editor Manager Page you can, currently only edit the Telerik Editor Configuration.

Currently if you want to open the CKEditor Provider Settings you find the link, that opens the Settings Window Bellow the Editor, when you logged in as a Host User.

Sep 21, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Hi!, the package installed successfully but I could not see it on the HTML Editor Manager (I can only see RadEditor & Telerik).

I ahve logged as a Host. Please assist

Sep 21, 2012 at 12:17 PM
tjustice wrote:

Hi!, the package installed successfully but I could not see it on the HTML Editor Manager (I can only see RadEditor & Telerik).

I ahve logged as a Host. Please assist

On that page it should List "CKHtmlEditorProvider" as Current Provider if you have installed it correctly. And the Editor should be also listed on the Host -> Extensions Page under Providers. If not the Provider is not correctly installed.