Select custom xml file for styles

Apr 11, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Hi,

I'm using the latest Beta Version of the Provider (but this Issue seems to be also included in older version - last stable).

I've created a folder \portals\0\editor} where I created styles2.xml (also try other names). I synced the Files with the DNN Database but I'm not able to selected this file under the Provider Settings.

This is the content of my xml file:

<Styles StylesSetName="CustomStyles">
<Style name="Erster Absatz" element="p">
<!-- Only add a Class Name to the Element --> <Attribute name="class" value="detail-teaser-text"/>
</Style>
<Style name="Quelle" element="p">
<!-- Only add a Class Name to the Element --> <Attribute name="class" value="copyright"/>
</Style>
<Style name="Sub-Titel" element="p">
<!-- Only add a Class Name to the Element --> <Attribute name="class" value="subtitle"/>
</Style>
<Style name="Mehr-Link" element="a">
<!-- Only add a Class Name to the Element --> <Attribute name="class" value="more"/>
</Style>
</Styles>

I've also read the following documentation page.

https://dnnckeditor.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Add%20Custom%20Styles&referringTitle=Documentation

Whats going wrong?
Apr 13, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Looks like the files are not loaded when switching to a different folder in the settings. i am trying to fix this issue. Until the issue is fixed as workaround you could move the file to \portals\0\ which is the default folder.
May 9, 2013 at 9:16 AM
This issue is fixed in 2.00.05 RC 1