specify upload path

Apr 23, 2015 at 6:11 PM
Hi,

I have switched from RAD editor to CKEditor and I dearly miss one of the features in there. I can no longer specify path destination when I am creating a link and uploading a file through there. After you select the file you want to upload and click "send to server" the editor sends the files straight to whatever default folder setup for the page/portal. Not knowing that, my contributors loaded several hundred documents in the root of my documents folder. Now, not only do I have to clean up all that mess and have them recreate all their links (they are not happy, I am telling you that) but I have to configure my default editor for every single module that I already have on every page to point to a "default" folder. Daunting task!!! Can you tell me how can I enable a browse to destination feature on the upload tab for links?
Apr 25, 2015 at 11:42 AM
Be aware that the upload tab inside the link dialog is only for quick upload. If you want the user to select an folder first use the file browser, which can be launched by pressing the Browse Server Button inside the Link dialog.
but I have to configure my default editor for every single module that I already have on every page to point to a "default" folder. Daunting task!!!
You always have the option to set the settings for the whole portal