Error when selecting folders in WatchersNET.FileBrowser...

Jan 25, 2011 at 6:37 PM

Hello,

When I try to access a folder within the directory tree on the left hand side of the File Browser pop-up window I get the following error message:

An error has occurred.
DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.PageLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at WatchersNET.CKEditor.Browser.Browser.GetFiles(String sDir) at WatchersNET.CKEditor.Browser.Browser.ShowFilesIn(String dir) at Telerik.Web.UI.RadTreeView.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

Thanks.

Regards,

Christopher Koeber

Jan 28, 2011 at 7:11 PM

Which dnn Version did you use? Did this happen on every folder you click on? I currently cannot reproduce this, but i will look in the code if there is something wrong.

Jan 30, 2011 at 1:33 AM

I am using 5.6.1.

For the second question, yes, this happens to every folder under the root folder.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Christopher Koeber

Feb 1, 2011 at 1:25 PM

I released a new Version, i made some changes. But i`m not sure if the problem is fixed now please try and report back.

Feb 5, 2011 at 1:46 AM

Hey,

Just wanted to report that after installing this updated version and clearing the cache of the web browser that the issue goes away!

Thank you for your help and this great extension!

Regards,

Christopher Koeber