Uploaded images

Jul 19, 2012 at 12:58 PM

hi

I have installed ckeditor some weeks ago. This week only in some pc, the uploading of the image give me problem.

When i go on "search on server" and i upload a image, when click on "upload now" the window closes, but nothing happens.

If i go,  the day after too, in the directory where i upload the file with the ckeditor i don't see anything, there is only the old files. if i use the dnn's file browser in that directory i see all the files, old ones and new ones.

What is the problem?

Thank you.

Coordinator
Jul 22, 2012 at 11:39 AM
CapeAle wrote:

hi

I have installed ckeditor some weeks ago. This week only in some pc, the uploading of the image give me problem.

When i go on "search on server" and i upload a image, when click on "upload now" the window closes, but nothing happens.

If i go,  the day after too, in the directory where i upload the file with the ckeditor i don't see anything, there is only the old files. if i use the dnn's file browser in that directory i see all the files, old ones and new ones.

What is the problem?

Thank you.

Which dnn version and which ckeditor provider Version did you use?

Jul 23, 2012 at 9:38 AM

The dnn version is 4.8.4, the editor is the CKEditor Provider 1.14.06 BETA 3.

The problem is the file extensions, which is in uppercase, i change them in lowercase and all works, i have read this problem in a post of last year, and i think it was fixed, but i try and now works.

Coordinator
Jul 29, 2012 at 6:49 AM
CapeAle wrote:

The dnn version is 4.8.4, the editor is the CKEditor Provider 1.14.06 BETA 3.

The problem is the file extensions, which is in uppercase, i change them in lowercase and all works, i have read this problem in a post of last year, and i think it was fixed, but i try and now works.

Strange it definitely should work with upper case file extensions, or was it an not allowed file extension (It allows only File extensions which are allowed in the Host Settings).