Link copy color

Oct 25, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Hallo all,

I hava a problem when I copy a link.
I select the link in the editor and after paste the link is colored and the <font color="#0066cc">This is a link</font> is added to the link.

I searched all my css file for 0066cc or 06c but could not find it. Does anybody knows where it comes from?

Even deleting all de css files  portal, /skin, /container, /_default, etc ,refresh, restart application all with the same result.

Oct 29, 2012 at 1:39 PM

You copy the link from the Editor to where exactly? The Editor doesn't use the font tag, the CKEditor would modify the link differently. If you copy the link in a different editor it might get modified there.

Oct 29, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Hallo

I use CKEditor 3.6.5 (revision 7647). Just select and a link (withe the mouse) and copy, then paste in the same page, and the color tags are added. ??

No different editor and all on the same page. Copy to other pages on the same portal gives the same result. Copying to a other portal on the same DNN install is OK. Then the color tags are not added.

Oct 29, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Is this Browser specific, or which Browser did you use? Again the editor does not add this kind of tags to the link.

Did you use the standard html Module?

Oct 29, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Yes ,standaard HTML module.

Yes ,it is browser specific. I use IE9 version 9.0.8112.16421.

I tested Firefox, Safari, Croome and Opera and they are all OK, not adding the color tag

Oct 30, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Ok it turns out it is a known bug since version 3 in the editor

http://dev.ckeditor.com/ticket/6372

I was also able to reproduce it. But this is nothing i can fix, we have to wait until its fixed by the CKEditor devs.

Nov 3, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Thanks a lot!