CK Editor Conflicts with all Data Springs DNN Modules

Oct 31, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Hi,

I've been having a number of issues with the CK Editor and the Dynamic Forms and Dynamic Views modules from Data Springs. They believe that the editor conflicts with all of their modules and that it is up to the CK Editor team to fix the issues. I'm not sure I agree with that but it would be nice if you could get together with them and figure it out.  

Please see this thread on the Data Springs Forum.

http://www.datasprings.com/dnn-modules/dynamic-views/will-not-save-list-template/

-s

Oct 31, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Ok here is the problem, i was trying to review the trial version of the modules and most of them didn't work all of them have issues with java script. and i believe this same issue are conflicting with the editor js.

When i have some free time i try to fix the issues. But i think i have to wait until data springs can solve all java script errors.

Oct 31, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately, it seems you two are playing they "blame game". They say that their modules work with all other editors except yours and you say they need to fix their javascript errors first before you can do anything on your end. None of this helps me or the rest of the people having this issue.

It might be time to start working together to solve the problem rather than pointing fingers.

Please know that I appreciate your team donating your time to providing this software. Other than the conflicts with the DataSprings Modules and the Live Content Module, this editor works better than any other one I have tried. 

Thanks,

-s

Nov 3, 2012 at 8:39 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.