URL drop down for link to page only shows first few levels of pages

Apr 12, 2013 at 3:36 AM
I recently switched to using the ckeditor on my DNN site and I really love it so far. One the most annoying things I have run into with it so far though is that I have several levels of pages in my menu structure, and when I try to add a link to one of my portal pages it only shows like the first two or three levels and I have to do any of the others manually. Is there some way to configure this tool to show all levels?

Thanks
Apr 15, 2013 at 1:20 PM
dcofer wrote:
I recently switched to using the ckeditor on my DNN site and I really love it so far. One the most annoying things I have run into with it so far though is that I have several levels of pages in my menu structure, and when I try to add a link to one of my portal pages it only shows like the first two or three levels and I have to do any of the others manually. Is there some way to configure this tool to show all levels?

Thanks
i made a limit of 5 i think, because i thought that most people uses only 3. I guess i was wrong. I changed the code now the Plugin supports unlimited Levels of tabs. I updated the 2.00.5 BETA 5.