Can't Load Content

May 23, 2013 at 5:23 PM
I've debugged my code... content entered in CK Editor gets saved to the database; When I go back in to edit the content it isn't there. I can see the html content is in the database and is in the object I'm using to retrieve the data, and the content gets assigned to the RichText.Text property of the CKEditor control but the content does not appear in the editor. This is true no matter what mode I switch the editor too.

Details: DNN 7.04
CK Editor is active
Just downloaded CK Editor 3 or 4 days ago (around 20-05-2013)

Is this a bug?
Coordinator
May 23, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Which module is that?

Are you using the latest beta of the editor provider (2.00.5)
May 24, 2013 at 6:37 PM
The text editor... where the text is added, any view html or wysiwyg. It doesn't display anything even though the data is "there". I'm on localhost right now and upgraded from 2.004 to 2.005 before responding. It still doesn't work with 2.005. I'm using CK Editor in a module I wrote in C#. I also noticed that if I check 'supports ajaz" then the editor only shows the rich text editor box, or raw whatever it is and no buttons.
Coordinator
May 24, 2013 at 8:43 PM
What Happens when you switch to the radeditor or to basic texteditor, does it display the content?
May 24, 2013 at 11:43 PM
I switched to the DNN text editor and got the same result. So it's not CK Editor. Any idea why this is happening? I do not have the control ajaxed...
Coordinator
May 25, 2013 at 9:48 AM
RAGolko wrote:
I switched to the DNN text editor and got the same result. So it's not CK Editor. Any idea why this is happening? I do not have the control ajaxed...
Without seeing the code or test the module, i can only guess.

Did you fill the content of the editor correctly? something like...
editorInstance.Text = "Editor Content";