How to play MP3 files

Sep 11, 2013 at 4:40 PM
I can't seem to get MP3 files to be visible in the editor like the vanilla html editor.

I can't even seem to figure out how to get them to show up in the CK file browser.
Coordinator
Sep 12, 2013 at 1:38 PM
JosephAllen wrote:
I can't seem to get MP3 files to be visible in the editor like the vanilla html editor.

I can't even seem to figure out how to get them to show up in the CK file browser.
The editor does not include an option to play mp3 or embed them with an MP3 player, I check if can find some plugins. But first you need to upload them with the file browser if that's not possible or they do not show up that's because the mp3 file type is not included in the allowed file extensions. Which can be added in the host settings.
Sep 12, 2013 at 3:57 PM
I can upload the file through the file browser.
I can't see the file through the CKEditor
I can manually add the embed code for playing the file.
The files plays correctly when manually embedded.
The "FLASH" icon appears in the editor where the file is placed (when in edit mode).
When I right click on the "FLASH" icon and select Properties the file path is correct.

When I click "browse server" through the flash editor to see the source of the file no MP3 file(s) display, but they do show up in the DNN File Browser.

Coordinator
Sep 12, 2013 at 4:33 PM
JosephAllen wrote:
When I click "browse server" through the flash editor to see the source of the file no MP3 file(s) display, but they do show up in the DNN File Browser.
That is normal when you open the file browser from the flash dialog it shows you only flash files.