Upgraded - Blog tabs incompatibility

Feb 12, 2014 at 10:29 PM
Hi, I've just tried to upgrade from 2.0.8 to 2.0.10, but there seems to be some issue with Peter Donker's Blog module. After this upgrade all three editor tabs's (Contents, Summary & metadata, Publishing Details) contents are displayed in a single row (one "page"). That would not be such an issue, the main problem is, that some of the controls are not visible under these conditions, especially categories and tags for the blog post. Swithing to the default RAD editor solves the issue. For now I had to restore the portal from backup. Thanks for any suggestions ;-)
Coordinator
Feb 12, 2014 at 11:36 PM
Sam questions as always, which dnn Version, which Blog module Version, and which browser?

It looks like a js issue, so please post the js errors shown in the browser console.
Feb 13, 2014 at 12:28 AM
Oh, sorry. DNN 07.02.01, Blog module 6.0.2, IIS 8.5, IE 11. I also found out, that this error blocks admin console's drop downs (admin / host menu do not display their dropdowns, can only be clicked). I encountered similar behavior when I tried to update Blog module to current 6.0.4, but the blog admin panel is broken just after CKE module update (tested 3 times).

jquery.dynatree.min.js?cdv=45
Object does not allow use of property or method widget.

tag-it.min.js?cdv=45
Object does not allow use of property or method widget.

ctl/PostEdit/mid/1458.aspx?Blog=1
Object does not allow use of property or method dnnSF.
Object does not allow use of property or method tagit.
Coordinator
Feb 15, 2014 at 1:04 PM
Turns out the jquery loading has changed in dnn 7.2, fixed BETA Version 2.0.11 is online. The errors should be gone now.