Incompatability with DNN Wiki Module

Feb 19, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Hi,
I've upgraded from 2.0.9 to 2.0.10 to 2.0.11 on a DNN 7.2.1 install, and most everything is working well except for two issues:
  1. I'm still getting an AutoSave popup a lot. I just installed the 2.0.11 and haven't checked yet to see if it fixed the problem or not.
  2. When I change to source view in the DNN Wiki module all of the content is encapsulated by a block highlight, and the cursor does not point to the correct location in the content. So I really can't edit anything in source view. I've cleared out the module and page config. settings, but that didn't help. If I change to the rad editor and html view, everything shows up properly.
Great module thank you.
Coordinator
Feb 23, 2014 at 6:15 AM
  1. You can disable the plugin in the settings, until i find a way to make that plugin smarter.
  2. was a conflicting css issue. this should be fixed in 2.00.11 final
Feb 25, 2014 at 10:53 PM
2.00.11 final fixed this issue. The Wiki is working properly. Thank you.

FYI
I did notice one issue though: When I pasted some plain text from notepad into the text editor and then switched to source view the insertion point is about 5 or 6 characters back from the cursor point. It was sporadic though, and about half way through backspacing through the text it suddenly jumped to the correct position.

If I pasted the text in source view, and then put the paragraph tags in while in the regular view, the source view cursor and insertion point matched up. Go figure.