Apply Page Settings to All Child Pages

May 28, 2014 at 11:07 PM
I have applied custom settings to a specific page on my site. I want to be able to apply these same settings to all children pages of this particular page.

Is there an easier way to do this besides using the import/export settings tool? Something similar to the "Remove All Child Page Settings" button, but in reverse.
Jun 9, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Good idea will be included in 2.00.13
Jun 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM
I have updated my site with the latest file changes from your most recent github commit (c98f213b4c39ef8852ecc1a035c41fe3ccdd88dc). The new button I requested is there appearing to function as intended giving the success popup message. However, no custom settings are applied to any child pages of the parent page with custom settings.

I'm not receiving any error messages anywhere in the settings page or in the DNN Log Viewer. Could I have potentially missed anything? Is this something that needs to be added through the new 2.00.13 release?

Thanks for creating the functionality and looking into this issue.
Jul 1, 2014 at 10:28 AM
sr_jlake wrote:
I have updated my site with the latest file changes from your most recent github commit (c98f213b4c39ef8852ecc1a035c41fe3ccdd88dc). The new button I requested is there appearing to function as intended giving the success popup message. However, no custom settings are applied to any child pages of the parent page with custom settings.

I'm not receiving any error messages anywhere in the settings page or in the DNN Log Viewer. Could I have potentially missed anything? Is this something that needs to be added through the new 2.00.13 release?

Thanks for creating the functionality and looking into this issue.
Did you recompile the solution in Visual Studio?