Wierd Issue

Jul 16, 2015 at 8:38 AM
I am using the CKEditor(2.1.2) in dnn (7.4.01)

Found a strange issue when using the control in a DNN in a custom module utilizing the DNN pop-up. Don't know if this would happen without the pop-up.

The following markup renders all controls on the popup correctly, but puts the the texteditor in a disabled state:
        <div class="col-sm-12">
            <div class="dnnFormItem">
                <dnn:label id="lblDescription" text="Description:" runat="server"></dnn:label><br/>
                <dnn:TextEditor ID="txtPortfolioItemDesc" runat="server" Width="99%" TextRenderMode="Raw" HtmlEncode="False" defaultmode="Rich" height="350" choosemode="True" chooserender="False" />
            </div>                
        </div>

<div class="col-md-12">
                <asp:Button runat="server" ID="btnSaveThisPortfolioItem" CssClass="dnnPrimaryAction" Text="Save Portfolio Item" OnClick="btnSavePortfolioItem_OnClick"/>
            </div> 
What I found is that if I placed <div style="width:100%; clear: both;"></div> in between the editor DIV col-md-12 and the button DIV col-md-12...then the editor was enabled.

If I removed the button it was enabled as well. I poured over this small amount of HTML but could find no problems with the markup...just a weird issue.
Jul 18, 2015 at 5:13 PM
well without seeing the problem directly there is no change to help. I tried to reproduce it with the default dnn skin without any issues.

Is the editor actually disabled, or could this be just an css overlay thats over the editor and prevents you from doing anything with the editor?